Tuesday 5 March 2013

Christmas 2012

First of all apologies to all for not having blogged for such a long time.  I was unable to upload photographs to the blog site for many months so I resorted to Dropbox to show my family and friends images I wanted to share - but now Blogspot have thankfully enabled me to upload images again so here goes.

I spent a wonderful Xmas at home with family and friends.  I visited many people and did many things and it was a cram packed two weeks.  Here are just a few of the photos of the whole family together.  It was a lovely time and one I will treasure.  Thanks to my Mum and Dad for having me for the two weeks and for putting up with an endless stream of visitor and catering for them all with such care.

On the last day at home I went for a meal with James and Emma and then on to the cinema to see Cinderella at the Alhambra.  A really nice experience.  Thanks to Emma for arranging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment