Friday 8 July 2011

8 weeks to go!

Stig Rwanda style!
Better start getting used to writing a blog!  Preparations well underway.
Yet another CRB form completed. Medical and dental checks done and multiple immunisations started (including rabies - so if I start frothing at the mouth you know why!)  Agent notified to let my house (anyone want to rent a three bed semi in nice part of Bingley?) Mum's house filling up with boxes.  Endless forms for HMRC completed, car sold (luckily to my daughter's partner which means I can use it till I go!) Emergency medical supplies puchased.  To do list as long as my arm being worked through daily.  French and Kinyarwanda lessons coming on (and you just thought I'd had a few too many when I was babbling away at you the other day!) Thought you might enjoy a giggle seeing the next STIG!  Here I am in my brand new motor cycle helmet bought for me by VSO!  It's hot!  Getting excited now - 8 weeks to go - Yikes

No comments:

Post a Comment